Monster RPG 2 is a fantasy quest that spans continents and worlds and lets you take a simple villager and develop her into a hero with the power to save her world. The next instalment in the classic Monster RPG series, Monster RPG 2 is a turn-based role-playing game with enough variety, plot twists, secrets, and scenery to keep even the old school players coming back for more. If you loved the 16-bit classics on old console systems, you'll love this game. If you've never heard of those games, you're in for a real treat!
Role Playing Goodness:
- Nineteen locations to discover and explore.
- Nine adventurers to add to the party, develop and lead.
- Turn-based combat against over ninety monster types.
- Eighteen spells for Magic Users and Clerics to cast (not including spells cast by monsters!)
- Enough swords, guns, potions, helmets, badges, keys, staves and armor to keep any adventurer stocked for life.
Playable in many languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (European), Russian and Spanish.
A PC or Mac with...
- 800 MHz CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 256 MB GPU
- Windows XP+, macOS 10.6+ or Ubuntu 14.04
Or one of...
- Android 2.3 with OpenGL ES 2 (Android TV supported!)
- iOS 6.1
- A Raspberry Pi running Raspbian
- Google Play (Android/Android TV)
- Amazon Appstore (Android/Kindle Fire/Fire TV)
- Amazon Underground (free)
- Cortex/OUYA (Forge TV/OUYA)
- iTunes App Store (iOS)
- itch.io (Windows/macOS/Ubuntu/Raspbian/Android)